I have been collecting Heather Ross / Munki Munki prints for a little while now and have made one little baby quilt with them. I plan to make a large quilt someday but need some more ideas before I start. In my collection efforts, I ended up with a little extra of the new Munki roller skate prints so I thought I could share.
Up for grabs is a sampling of each of the prints pictured below (roughly a 8″ x 10″ piece of each print; about a fat quarter all together). Please keep in mind that the pieces have little tiny holes along the edges from where they were sewn together. Hopefully you can put them to good use!
Details on a chance to win:
- Please leave a comment on this post with a way for me to contact you in case you do win (email, link to blog, etc..).
- And if you’ve done something with Heather Ross / Munki Munki prints, I would love a link to see your favorite creation(s); remember I need ideas!
- Comments will be closed at the end of the day May 20 (Central time).
- I will then choose a winner at random.
- Please leave one comment only.
- International commenters are welcome.