[I am focusing my efforts on my IN PROGRESS/DUE projects and am trying to skip the LONG TERM and ON HOLD/IN LIMBO projects (which I described here).]
- Arcadian Meadow (throw quilt): finished! (I linked this finish to Meg’s post for FIU!)
- County Picnic (picnic quilt): no progress; hope to finish before August
- Knowledge, Faith, Nurture (potholders): no progress; will tackle during road trip in August
- Trudy Tres (throw quilt): no progress; taking to a quilt retreat at the end of the month
- Hopscotch Patchwork (picnic/throw quilt): no progress; taking to retreat
- Bee Blocks (x3): no progress; will finish before retreat
Considering that I finished one WIP, my WIP count should have gone down to 10. Instead, it rose to 12 because I started two more (similar) projects. I could have easily started two more, but I restrained myself. And then there’s the baby quilt I have yet to start but need to so I can give it as a gift.
I am in the midst of organizing my fabric because it was all over the place in my sewing room. I am nearly done with getting it back in order, so now I should be able to focus on my WIPs (and hopefully not start any more projects!).