I painted a thin sheet of cork, then cut it up into doll-size brick pieces to use as the flooring for the front porch
I got this far “bricking” the front porch floor (above) before I realized my main adhesive (Liquid Nails) wasn’t adhering the bricks to the painted plywood. Grr…
The few bricks that I couldn’t remove had been glued down with super glue. Super glue would be the ideal choice but I went through a whole regular size container to adhere those seven bricks.
With the right adhesive, the brick porch floor is ready to be grouted. I plan to use a regular sanded grout (comes in a tube).
Also, do you see the the exterior walls have their first coat of paint!