Home improvement doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. In fact, there are plenty of simple hacks that can improve the functionality and aesthetics of your home without breaking the bank.
Command hooks are small plastic hooks that can be easily installed on walls and other surfaces without damaging them. They come in various sizes and styles, making them perfect for a wide range of organizing needs. Here are a few ways you can use command hooks to improve your home:
1. Hang your keys: If you're constantly losing your keys, using a command hook to hang them by the door can be a game changer. You can even color-code the hooks for each member of your household to keep things organized.
2. Organize your jewelry: Command hooks can be used to hang necklaces, bracelets, and other jewelry items. You can create a beautiful display on your bedroom wall while also keeping your jewelry organized and easy to access.
3. Store your hair tools: Do you have a collection of hair tools cluttering up your bathroom counter? Install command hooks on the inside of your bathroom cabinet door to keep your hair dryer, curling iron, and other tools organized and out of sight.
4. Hang your towels: Towels can take up a lot of space in your bathroom, but using command hooks to hang them on the wall can free up valuable shelf space. Plus, it's a convenient way to keep your towels within easy reach.
5. Keep your cleaning supplies organized: Command hooks can be used to hang your broom, dustpan, and other cleaning supplies in your closet or utility room. This keeps them off the floor and makes them easy to access when you need them.
6. Hang your plants: If you're short on floor space but still want to add some greenery to your home, command hooks can be used to hang plants from the ceiling or walls. This is a great way to create a vertical garden and add some life to your space.
7. Organize your hats: Hats can be difficult to store without them getting crushed or losing their shape. Using command hooks to hang them on the wall is a great way to keep them organized and easy to access.
8. Create a charging station: Install command hooks near an electrical outlet to create a charging station for your devices. You can hang your phone, tablet, and other devices on the hooks while they charge.
The great thing about using command hooks for organizing is that they are affordable, easy to install, and can be easily removed without damaging your walls or surfaces. This means that you can experiment with different organizing solutions until you find what works best for you.